Hello I would love to join Gilfane!!!

Started by Raslyn, June 01, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raslyn

Please accept this application to join Gilfane. I am a tamer/bard looking to do champ spawns. I can't find a friendlier or more active guild than Gilfane on Siege.. Thank you very much.  :)

Creeger

Welcome to the Gilfane message boards, Raslyn.

Wolfman

Hi Raslyn,

our keeper Hoffs will contact you and try to set up an interview.
In case you cannot be on at the same time due to time-zones, one of our other emissaries will try to find a date.

Welcome to the boards!

Sara Dale

Welcome to our board.   You will find the guild has people from around the world.   :)

ii & Sabin

Hoffs

Hail Raslyn and thanks for the post. I have sent you a PM.

SpyderBite

Can't wait to hear more about you, Raslyn! Are you a native to Siege? New Player to UO? Immigrant from another shard? Do tell! Inquiry minds want to know!

Raslyn

i have played on siege for a while. im returning from the ol prod shards lol

Natalia

Welcome, Raslyn.  I hope to meet you soon!

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Welcome to the forum from guest, I am not a member of the GIL, but most here will say I am one of the good guys, I will say that GIL is one of the best guilds on the shard, with a lot of very very very awesome people, even if one drinks tea only (Coffee please!) (J/K).  Watch that Spyder and your purse when he is around ;).  Natalia is a living doll you will love her.  Sara and all the rest are all AWESOME people that you cannot have better people watching your back.  Blind Otto may hit you with his cane, but once he knows where you at you never have to worry about that again.  He really needs to get a seeing eye dog/cat/dragon?

A little about me, I have four char's I am running.  Kimi Mori and Vixen are in UWSP, it's a crafter guild here on Siege.  Then I have Zardoz and Kenzie Mori, my two person guild of bandit hunters, bandits being the LB and the Hi5.  You will see them (ALL) running in and out of the GIL loot house a lot.  Time permitting I try to make the VvV with Kenzie, but the last few weeks it has been really hard to be in the game Sunday afternoon.

Another thing, GOLD, is a hard item to acquire here, MOST every Saturday Deal no Deal (UORadio.com) is hosted on a prodo shard and gold you win there 10% is paid on Siege, if you lucky you can win big, with the lucky guess of last book or door prizes only. 

Again welcome to Siege, hope to see you around.

Bud

Yes I would 2nd that, everyone I have ever met in this Gill has been very very nice. I am not a member but this is a very nice group of people from what I can tell

Robertux Maximus

Hello everyone, Im new to game and server and irl friend of
Bobba Fett. Im Robertux Maximus in game and would like to
Join GIL

Creeger

Sara Dale