Black Watch Ceremony 5-27-17

Started by Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret, May 28, 2017, 02:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

The Black Watch Ceremony

Deep within a hollow cavern is the Headquarters of this elite group of people, more and more are joining it every day.  Most hear of it by word of mouth, a whisper here or there.  But all come for the one purpose of defending this kingdom from the Dark Forces massing at its borders now.  They are the Black Watch!

Today's was the Ceremony for those that wish to join the ranks of this elite force of people.  Some are straight out Mage/Warrior schools, where others were Veterans, many from the old Royal Brit Guards.  The purpose of today's ceremony was to recognize all of these people and to award all a sash of rank.  Another purpose was to standardize the uniform of the ranks, models were set for all to see, notes were taken, this uniform is to worn only during Award and special ceremonies.  Tailors thought out the lands will be very busy with making these uniforms available for Black Watch Members.

It was at the conclusion of the Ceremony that a Messenger from the King arrived with urgent news.

You see:  Morris the Messenger
Commander Bhaltair: Now, let us celebrate! Eat, drin - what?   What do you want, messenger? Speak!
Morris the Messenger: Milord! Milord! The king! A message from the king!
Larisa: *blinks*
Morris the Messenger: The king has sent this message, milord! He needs you to savagely protect ruins!
Commander Bhaltair: what???
Morris the Messenger: I mean, the savages are being attacked in the ruins! Protect them!
Kenzie Mori: the old blackthorn castle I see
Commander Bhaltair: ah, a scroll   *reads*   *reads the messenger's scroll*  Well! It seems we will have to delay the celebrations!  While they are tentative allies, and sometimes an extreme nuisance, the tribesmen in Ilshenar are under attack. It is our duty to defend!#  Remember, they may see us as enemies. Tread lightly!  Luckily, I have a portal to their location.

With those words, the Commander prepared a portal for all to take to the mission!  To save the Savages at the OLD Blackthorn Castle location.

Map

Love won't save you, only my new powers can do that!