June auction & selling pets

Started by Hoffs, May 10, 2017, 07:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoffs

The next auction is scheduled for June 10th. If you would like to put anything in then please contact me or drop stuff in the usual places.

With the arrival of the new animal training system I have been asked about the possibility of selling pets at the auctions. I was rather reluctant at first because of all the extra work that would be involved, the large screenshots that may be required and the fact that I do not want to handle the beasts myself. So after consideration, the following procedure would need to be followed for anyone wishing to sell a pet:

a) Contact me as you would for any other lot to get authorization to sell the animal(s) together with your desired reserve. Please include a brief description of the pet, e.g. untrained 1000hp frost dragon, that would be used in the auction listing.

b) If authorized for the auction, the owned must then provide publicly accessible information/screenshots/etc about the pet. This can be done on this forum, Stratics, or anywhere else they choose. Any forum post should be in the format of "pet description for month auction", e.g. Untrained 1000hp frost dragon for June auction. If selling more than one pet, you can make individual posts or an amalgamated one as you see fit. If combining multiple pets in a single post, entitle it "Pets for sale in month auction". If the information is posted anywhere other than these forums, please provide me with the relevant URL(s). In the auction listing, your pet description will be linked to the thread/location you created.

c) All pets will remain in the possession of the vendor and at the conclusion of the auction it will be up to the buyer and seller to complete the exchange of gold/animal themselves. Notify me if there are any disputes or if one party is unable to contact the other.

Sara Dale

I don't blame you for not wanting to handle the animals.   You may have to feed and care for them.  Then there is the possibility they may bite or kick. 

ii & Sabin

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Quote from: ii on May 10, 2017, 05:30:10 PM
Not to mention all the dung!

Just put that on Kelmo's lawn outside his Castle ;)