New RP Event ! (warning a bit longer to read :P) Last Part 17 June 2017 8PM UK

Started by Magichands, March 02, 2017, 09:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magichands

Hello all !... I'm here to invite all of you to the second part of this event. The date is saturday 25 march 2017 at 8PM UK in UWSP Town.
Thank you very much :D

Magichands

Due "Technical issue" the event is postponed to next sunday at the same hour. Thank you again all :)

Sargatanza

Quote from: Magichands on March 26, 2017, 07:10:18 AM
Due "Technical issue" the event is postponed to next sunday at the same hour. Thank you again all :)
*like*

Magichands

Event postponed to Sunday 23 April 2017 at the same hour (8PM UK)

Magichands

Magichands

*Are you ready my friend?*... The voice of Lord Magichands was clear in the wolf's mind.
*Yes i hope... Are you sure you want follow your plan?* The voice of Lupacchiotto was so clear in the man's mind.
*Yes my friend... In the last weeks we work hard on that spell and i think now we can try to use it... And then: look in front of us... Our friends are here to support and help us as usually. Each time we call them, they come here without worring about all the problem are hitting our land.*

Lord Magichands's eyes gaze all people in the room full of people. There were many old friend, some new but all were ready to listen the man and the wolf.
*Look in first line: GIL order send as usually some of their best fighter. There are Lord Creeger with his bow and Lord Sargatanza with his swords. And i'm sure in a corner there is also Lady Joline. * With a smile on his face, lord Magichands point his eyes on the 3 people near GIL members * There are also 3 of our Town Citizens: Lord The Professional and i bet his little lizard is near, Lady Siel with his bows and Lord Vulcan that is ready to supply us with everything we need. They trained hard and now they are ready to defend our home.*
*And near them there is also a new friend: Lord Baal... I think we'll hear something in future about him... And there!... Look there!*... Lord Magichands eyes were staring a women in a blue dress: * Ahhh there is also the Lady of NOOB order: Lady Tanager... Good Good she is always ready to help us... But protect well your blood !*
*My blood?* The wolf's voice was a bit curios.
Laughing the man answered: *Yes my friend... She is a very powerful master in different kind of magic and she is also a good friend of mine... But there are some rumors about her love for blood... Who know if they are true*
*Oh ok... Thank you for the advice then... But wait there is a new man next to them... Who is?? I fell a great power in him but i don't know who is* ... The wolf's look was on a men in a strange robe in the corner.
*Oh... True... Where did he come from??? All our protection are active but he passed through them without problem... But... Wait... That robe!!!! I remember that color !!!*... The man's voice was a bit hesitant... * He is a member of the Broadsword Order... I heard about a new member of that order is walking again in our land,but it's a surprise see him here.*
*Broadsword order?? What's that order? They are a good or evil?*
*Well i think you can call them semi-god... Their powers are so strong that you can't describe them... All members of that order are trained by their Queen... She is like a god and i think she can cancel everything with a finger!!!*
*So we must fear him?*
*No my friends... Some people say they are evil and some good but reality is that they are beyond those words... You can see them as guardians of this world... They never act directly but sometimes they can help you in many ways or they can also decide to avoid any acts. Their goal is to keep the balance in our world. Maybe he is here only to watch us and our actions... We'll see... Anyway it's better start or our friends will become nervous*

Lord Magichands got up from his seat and start to talk to all people in the room:
*My friends !!! Welcome again and thank you to answer to our call!... I know these are difficult times and we are facing an invasion of some new enemies but we have to face also our enemy... In our last battle we killed a general of our enemy and we collected an item that can help us in this war... In last weeks me and lupachiotto we trained hard with a new spell that can help us to localize our enemy... I know it could be very dangerous, so better if you are all ready to fight.. I don't know what will wait us but i set up some magic protection to help us... So i think it's better if we start with*
The wolf and the man went in the middle of an arcane circle and drop on the ground the item collected by enemy's general. Looking eachother worried they said:
*Ready my friend?* *Yes Magichands i'm ready!*
Some strange words started to come out from the man's mouth and in the same time some strange sound come out from the wolf's mouth. The room was full of a strange energy and after some second all people heard a burst in the air and then silece.
* Mmm strange... it seems something went wrong... No light appear as all other times.. We mus........ ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!*

Lord Magichands started to shake wildly and after some second a scary laugh was heard in the room and then a voice:
* Foolish People !!! Did you really think i wasn't waiting for you? You killed one of my general and you really tought i didn't know anything? Foolish !... Now i can finish what my minions started... All of you will die !!! And your world we'll be mine !!... And you!* The man turn is face to the windrunner *You ! You are so desperate to need the help of these weak creatures??? You'll be mine like your brothers and sisters !... But before look what my power can do to this pathetic creatures !*... The man start to walk towards people in the room but somethings blocked him: *Whattt???? A Magic Wall??? Oh so at least you aren't so stupid to fight me without protection !... Well you only postponed your end but in the meanwhile look what i can do to this man that tried to challenge me*... Lord Magichands was surrounded by a strange aura and from his mouth started to come out a scream of agony. In that moment a yellow aura start to surround Lupachiotto and with a big jump he entered in the circle with a big energy burst.

After some moment of shock for all people in the room Lord Magichands got up from the ground saying:
*Ouch my head ! What happened my friends? I remember only pain and pain and pain and then a big burst !*... All people in the room started to tell him what happened and after some minutes everything was clear.
*Well lupacchiotto, you saved my life again... Thank you very much and thank you also for healing spell that someone in the room cast on me !... I have to say this was a big failure but not completely... For some seconds i could look in our enemy's mind and i saw a strange book with many X on his cover... I don't know why but he isn't looking for mana line under us but he is looking for this book... He wants it badly and we have to understand why... But at least we are lucky: i remember that book... I'm sure i saw it in my library before... But i don't remember where... This time you have to help me in this search !... Follow me*

Lord Magichands after walking in the room stop in a corner and after casting a reveal spell, a magical door appeared in the room. * Pay attention my friends... In the next room there is guardian... If you see it don't say or make anything... Just wait i say the magic word to let him know we are friend*
Lord Magichands, Lupachiotto and all people entered in a big room with thousand books stacked near libraries, over and in libraries... From the group a voice said: *Ouch... We'll have to work much to find that book !*... Smiling Lord Magichands answered: *You are right my friends but we are in many so i think we'll fin...*... From the dark a big mechanical creatures appeared in front of the group: *Quiet friends.. Quiet... Noone make anything or say anything... This is the guardian... I have to remember only the secret word.... Mar... Marshhhhh... Ah yes: Marshmellow !!!*... Listening this word the guardian come back in the corner and stopped to move. With a sigh of relief Lord Magichands said: *KK now we are safe... Better start with our search*

The time was passing and all people were busy looking in each library for that book till a voice from a far corner said: *I FOUND IT!*. After reached that point Lord Magichands got in his hands the book: *Great Job my friend !! This is the book we were looking for... Look at his cover: it's full of X !!... Come back in our room and see what we can do with this book!*
After all people come back in the room Lord Magichands opened the book... A strange kind of energy filled the room but the page were all white... *What?????? It can't be true!!! This book is empty !!!*... But near the man, the wolf started growl and show his teeth...* Lupachiotto!!! What's happening? What....?*... In his mind he heard the wolf's voice:
*THAT BOOK!!! How a such kind of book was here???? Where did you get it?? *
*To be honest i don't remember where i got it... I think a strange man give me in a far land but i don't remember well... But why you are so nervous??? It's only a book !*
*That isn't ONLY A BOOK!!... That book come from my world !.. And i can fell a dark power coming out from it!!*
*I can't fell anything ! And it's empty !!*
*It isn't empty stupid man!!! In our world we protect our powerful books with a spell that can be dispelled only a special room... Full of guardians, that who want read the book has to kill to get their blood to dispel the spell !... If this book is protected with this spell that means it's very dangerous !!... You can't use it!*
*Oh come on my friend... If our enemy is looking for it, we have to understand what there is write in it !*
* You are crazy but you know that !* The wolf walked in a corned and lie down on the floor.

Lord Magichands started to brief all people about this new discover.
* So now we know how to read the book but there is a problem... We have to find a room like that... Any idea?*
People start to talk each other but after a while a lovely voice start to speak:
*Well Magichands... There is a room like that... I heard about it and i think your description fit perfectly for it... All of you know the doom's dungeon? Well there is a room in that dungeon where there are guardians that spawn in it... Many people use that room as a trial but i think now we know his purpose*
Smiling Lord Magichands bow to Lady Tanager and said: *You are right my lady !!!... I didn't tought about that room! It's perfect for our purpose !... Well i think it's time to use our weapons and spells... Are you ready? *
A fierce scream filled the room and smiling Lord Magichands turned to Lupachiotto: * Will you join us my friend?*... With a fiercy growl the wolf answered to the man: * I HAVE to come with you!! I'm sure if i let you go alone you'll make a disaster !*.. *Ok my friend.. Come with me !*... While mouting the wolf a voice full his mind: *That lady is very smart... You were right... I can fell her power... Smart and powerful... I like her !!*... Laughing, the man answered to the wolf: *I'm glad you like her... I think she like you too *.

*Let's Go My friend: to the DOOM dungeon*

The travel was faster and enough safe and when the group reached the entrance of the dungeon a strange felling hit everyone... *My friends in the air i think all of you can fell the smell of this dungeon... Here we'll find many dangers... But don't worry: we are strong enough to face them and win... And remember that room is a big trap... We'll have to face waves of Guardians till the protection's spell of the book will be dispelled... And i think also the air in that room will be poison for us... So be ready to use all your cleanse and cure spell to help in this fight !... All ready?*... As only one voice all group answered: *YES!!!!*
The fought was hard... All members of the group had to face many enemy and dangers but after many hours of fight in the room, the book started to shine and all X on his cover disappear.... In the middle of the fight a voice said: *My friends the protection spell is dispelled and now we can come back to our tower to read his secrets !... I don't want open this book here: we don't know what's his power and it's better don't attract enemy's attention*
After reached the exit of the dungeon the group rested a bit from the fighting fatigue and then leaded again to the UWSP Town and once they reached the tower all were excited to know which secrets that book will contain.

Lord Magichands in the middle of the room took out from his backpack the book... The cover had changed and instead of many X there was the title of the book: The Book of Life and Death... All people were waiting Magichands' words: * Well my friend this the The book of Life and Death... it says: If you are reading this book that mean you proved your worth and power in the guardian room. But there is a last trial you have to pass... Not all people can read this book. Only people with a specific kind of magic can read this book... Prove your ability and you'll be ready to read everything*... Looking all people in the room Lord Magichands said: *Anyone understand anything?*...

All faces were confused and in the man's mind a voice start to speak:
*With so many books in the world you had to find this !... The most dangerous book in all universe !.. It's crazy !*...
* Did you know what's this book?*....
*Yes foolish man!.... This is the book of life and death... In that book you'll find your salvation or your doom !* ...
*So you know how to pass the last trial????*...
*No i....*... The man's eyes were in front of him looking strongly him... *Well... Yes i know how to pass it but i don't know if this will be right thing to do !!*...
*Oh come on my friend !! We show you our worth !... If we have to fight our enemy we need help and in this book i'm sure we'll find it !*...
*Ok Ok i'll tell you how to pass the last trial... This book is a strange book... Sometimes it seems alive and he can identify the different kind of magic of each world.. So you have to try with all kind of magic all of you know and wait... If the right magic will be used, the book will show you 2 spells: a spell to save the world and a spell to destroy it!... So be careful... If our enemy will put his hands on this book we'll be all doom!*... *
Thank you very much for your help lupachiotto... As usually you helped us much*

Lord Magichands turn to people in the room.
*My friends! Lupachiotto told me how to pass the last trial... We need to try all kind of magic of our world on it, hoping there is one that will show us how to kill our enemy !... So now we have only to make a list of kind of magic we have in our world... Let's start: We have magery, chivarly, necromancy...*... From people a voice said: *Imbuing*... Another *Mysticism*... *Well my friends: let's try all this kind of magic*...
All master of those magic tried with their spell on the book without success and between people fear start to show till a voice said:
*We missed one magic's school... Spellweaving !*... Lord Magichands turn to that voice: *As usually my lady you are right... We missed that magic... And i think here you are the only master in that school or i'm wrong?*...
Smiling Lady Tanager answered: *Well yes i studied that magic so i can try*. After some seconds she started to cast different spells on the book and after a while it start to shine. *Great Job My Lady !... It worked !*...
Magichands started to read the pages of the book:
* Ohhhhh.. There is a list of many spells but it seems they are all normal spells.. But wait listen here:
When the dark will knock to your door remember that to save life you'll have to bring also the death in the world... With this spell, the caster will have the chance to save the world.... And the spell is WORD OF DEATH !!*...
The book felt on the floor with a thump... *We are doom!* These 3 words broke the silence of the room... *We can't use this spell on him because it works only on a enemy severely injured.... And our normal spells and weapon doesn't work in him !!!!.... It's impossible... After all our efforts!!!*...
For the first time on Magichands's face there were fear and resignation... But someone start to speak in the room:*You are right my lord... Our normal spell and weapon can't damage him but maybe something or someone from his world can !*...
Magichands lifted his head and looking the eyes of Lady Tanager start to smile and turning to lupacchiotto he said : *As usually you are right my lady !!! Maybe we have a chance: Lupachiotto can help us in this fight !.. But we have to make a plan! In the meanwhile we have to protect this book from our enemy because in this book there are also instructions to how cast a spell that can destroy our world: The Armageddon Spell !... But now come back to your home and rest a bit after this battle... Now we have a hope !! And when we'll be ready i'll call you and will stop once for all this threat for our land !... We are the protectors of this world and we'll never fail !... FOR SIEGE PERILOUS!!!*...

As a only one voice all people in the room said: FOR SIEGE PERILOUS !!!!*

Magichands

Thank you for joining in this event ! :)... I'll call you when we are ready for the last part !

Magichands

"NO NO NO NO and NO! Your plan is crazy !!! I'll never let you do that !"

Lord Magichands was walking up and down in the room with a shocked face. It was some hours he was trying to convince his friend about the madness of the plan.
And in a corner of the room, the wolf was watching the man walking around the room with a strange expression. His eyes were focused also on the table in the middle of the room and on the book over it. "What went wrong with that book? Why did it have to reappear here and now? Well it's time to fix everything !"... After these toughts his expression became peaceful and he turned his face on the man.

"I'm grateful to you for your concern but you know this is the only way. We will not have another opportunity and we have to make the most of it. We aren't powerful enough to localize him and our spells can't hurt him. And if we don't hurt him, we'll never use the Word of Death spell to kill him once and for all. I know in the last weeks you looked for other ways but there aren't. And our enemy is too powerful to let him free to make what he wants.. You know that. Before my world, now yours... If we don't stop him and he'll put his hands on this book, everything will vanish."

Lord Magichands's face was a mix of resignation,rage, pain and defeat.

"I know my friend we can't let him free.. But your plan is... is... something i'll never accept... You can't make that !... Noone have to make that !!... Must be another way !... Maybe we forget something !"
"Magichands you know we didn't... This is the only plan that can give us an opportunity to kill him ! Nothing is too much if this mean kill him !... And now stop to think too much about this and that !... We still have one thing to do before start the plan"
"Mmmmm? And what's this thing??"

The men's face was confused.

" Ohhhhhh now you are so powerful that you can kill him without help??? We need our friends for this battle !!... It's better if you send our friend Ang Ogger around cities to spread the voice about the final battle ! I think he will be happy to come back on the road for a while because lately he is always busy with his new pets !*
* Whattttt??? It's jealousy i heard in your voice?? It's impossible !!!!*
* Jealoussyyyyyyyy??? Are you crazy man??? It's only that lately i saw too many pets around this city and some of them are...mmmm.... well.... tasty !*
* Tasty????? Well maybe some of them can be tasty but i think there are some that can give you a lesson if you'll try to attack them !*

After some seconds the man heard a laugh in his mind and then also him started to laugh. Then he walked near the wolf and watching him in his eyes he said:

"We'll never forget what you are you doing for us my friend ! *.. And then he hug strong the wolf.

"Magic??"
"Yes?"
"I can't breath !!!"
" Oh... Sorry !... Well it's time to call Ang Ogger! You can rest here if you want... I'll call you when everything will be ready!*
"Well a nap it's what i need indeed !*

The wolf lay near the fireplace and the man start to walk outside the door but before closed it, he turned back and watch his friend sleeping. He felt an immense pain in his heart watching him and before closing the door he tought: "I'll find another way my friend!... Must be another way !"

Magichands

Hello All !... And after some weeks we are at the end of this RP Event. I'll wait all of you this saturday , 17 June, at 8 PM UK (3 EST) in UWSP Town for the final battle... Polish your armor, sharp your blades and be ready to fight !!!
I'll wait you !!!

Magichands

Magichands

The room was full of armor and weapon noises. In front of him Lord Magichands could see all his friends and their faces. There were Lord Sargatanza and Lord Creeger ,from GIL order, with their faces excited for the fight. Lady Tanager, from NOOB order, and her new adept Sauteed Onion were seat in first line with faces a bit more worried for what would happen soon but as usually ready for the battle. Lord Ol'Rac, from TDO order, was prepaing for the battle by deciding which of his pets would be most useful. Seat in front of him there were also Lord The Professional and Lord ACME TOY COMPANY, two of his guildmates of UWSP order, with their resolute faces. And near all of them there was again the member of Broadsword Order, EM Kincaid, watching and recording everything was happening in the room.

*Well my friend, as usually most of our friends answered to our call and so i'm sure will win this war !... But you know, i'll never approve your plan !*... Lord Magichands was watching his friend Lupacchiotto lying on the floor.
*Oh come on Magichands! Not again! You don't approve it but it's the only chance we have to kill our enemy so now stop to speak about it!... It's time to explain all our friends our plan!*
*Your plan you mean !*... On Lord Magichands's face all people in the room could see sadness but also determination.

*My friends !!!!... Thank you very much to answered to our call again !... It's always an honor have good friends, like all of you, near us in moment like this. As you know last time we found the book of Life and Death and we discovered the spell to kill our enemy. The problem is that to use that spell we need to damage him much and, as someone advised last time, maybe we can do that with something or someone that come from the same plan of our enemy. Well in these weeks me and lupacchiotto spoke much about this thing and at the end lupacchiotto made a plan. I'll never approve it but our friend is sure this is the only way to kill our enemy. So i'll let him explain it*

The wolf started to walk in front of the people and by a crystal connected to him everyone in the room could hear his voice.
* Welcome Back my friends!... As Lord Magichands said, thank you very much to join us in this last fight. After all these months i understood why Magichands called you always friends, and it's an honor also for me call all of you friends!... The last battle was waiting us and so i'll explain my plan. In my plan there is a spell that give us the chance to mix our soul with the soul of another creature. In this way the two souls become one and they mix all their weaknesses and strenghts. So i decided to use this spell with our enemy, giving us the chance to kill our enemy because my soul is now bonded to this world and all his magics and so in this way we'll hurt him will all our spell. There is only a problem...*
*A problem???? A problem? You are crazy... That isn't a problem.. It's more than a problem!!!* Magichands was really nervous while walking up and down the room.
*Not again my friend please!.... As you can see he'll never approve my plan because to do this thing i have to die so our souls can be mixed*

From people in the room a chorus of protest rised. *You can't do that !*... *Must be another way*... *Magichands you can't let him do that !*... But the wolf howled and the silence returned in the room.
*My friend i really appreciate your concern but this is the only way we have to kill our enemy once for all!... And this enemy come from my plan as the book and so i'm ready to sacrifice myself to stop everything!... Now i let Magichands explain you better our plan and in the meanwhile i'll get ready for the spell*... The wolf went back in the room and on his faces people could see a peaceful expression while he was concentrating.

After a while Lord Magichands started to talk:
*Well now you understand why i'll never approved this plan but in one thing he is right: it's only our chance to kill our enemy. So we have to follow this plan to save our world. We can't localize our enemy but we have another way to find him: when i'll remove the field that protect this book our enemy will hear the call of it and you can be sure he'll spawn here in a few seconds and in that moment we'll have to hit him... Lupacchiotto will attack him with his spell and after that we'll be able to damage him and kill once for all!.. Are you all ready???*

From the room all people answered with a only voice: *We are ready ! And we'll revenge Lupacchiotto!!!*

Magichands, Lupacchiotto and all people start to walk outside the door and after some minutes they reached a green plan where Magichands start to place a little altar for the call ritual. After placed everything he knelt down in front of his friend Lupacchiotto.

*My friend... I think this your sacrifice is too much... I'll never approve it but i can't stop you... So i can promise you a thing: we'll kill our enemy also for you, for your brothers and sisters.. And when we'll meet again i'll say you: we did it !*. After saying that, Magichands placed his hands on his friends' head and casted a spell. The wolf felt a strange magic flow through him and saw Magichand's face become white.
*What you did?????*
*Nothing my friend.. It's just a bless for your travel.. My last present for you*
*Oh ok... Thank you my friends... I hope to meet you again !*
*Me too!* The man hug strong the wolf and then watching all people around them started to say: *Be ready My friend: the last battle begin NOW*

After some seconds Magichands started to cast a dispel field spell on the book and all protection around it disappeared. Just only a few second after that the earth began to shake and in front of them the enemy appeared.

It was bigger than all tought!... Yellow, huge and with a fear aura that was impossible to fight. And with a weird voice: *AHAHAHAHAAHAH you are crazy !!! You give me the chance to get what i was looking for centuries !!! But before that you'll all die !!!!*. All people was paralized but from the middle of them a strong howl was heard from everyone and their fear disappear. Watching Magichands, Lupacchiotto bow his head, and then jumped on their enemy casting his spell. The battle was short because the enemy was too strong also for the wolf and when his corpse felt on the ground a weird laugh was heard by all people: *And the first one of you die !!!... Who will be the next? But whatttttttttttt.... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh*... A strange aura appeared around the enemy and in that moment all fighters heard a voice saying: *FOR LUPACCHIOTTO!!! FOR OUR LAND !!! KILL HIM!*...

Lord Magichands started to cast his spell on The Big Yellow Thing and after some seconds all could see it was hurting their enemy. Watching their enemy losing blood all people start to attack him with their spells, pets, swords and arrows. The fight was long and hard and the fighters were consuming all their energy to kill the enemy and when people started to think they'll never kill him a voice was heard: *Now Lady Tanager... It's time for you Word of Death Spell !!*... Magichands voice was strong and after some second all could heard some strange words coming from Lady Tanager and after some second a powerful spell hitted the enemy killing him once for all. It was impossible: their enemy was on the ground, in front of them, dead. Once for all !...

But noone was happy about that because near him the was the corpse of Lupacchiotto. He sacrificed his life to save the world. But in that moment Lord Magichands knelt in front of the corpse of his friend and after taking out from his pocket a stone, he placed it on the the corpse and started to cast a spell: *Come back to life my friend !... Come back between us!... This isn't still you time!!!!*... A strange aura surrounded Lupacchiotto's corpse and after some second he opened his eyes. The wolf was really shocked to see all people around him and after some seconds he heard these words: *Welcome back my friend! Did you really thing i'll let you die for us without doing anything?*... The wolf jumped on magichands and started to lick his face. From all people rised a shout of joy and all start to celebrate their victory !.
Magichands was still trying to get up from the ground when he heard a voice saying him: *You and your friends had a great success here... I recorded everything you did, but i think this isn't the end.. I felt a strange power coming from your enemy's corpse*... Magichands got up from the ground and saw the man who spoke just few seconds ago. So he went near the corpse of his enemy and near him he found a strange book. After opening it he stopped to breath for a while but after some seconds he decided that this was the evening to celebrate the victory, not the evening of other concerns. Watching the man who spoke with him before he said: *We are in great trouble but i'll give this book to our King.. I'm sure he will know what do with it!.. And thank you for your help*... The other man bow is head and walk behind all others people.
Libro.png

Lord Magichands turned to all his friends and caressing Lupacchiotto he said:
*MY FRIEND!!!! This is our Evening! This is the evening where we'll celebrate our victory against our enemy!!... Come back to our tower where we'll find everything you want to drinks and eat !... For all the evening and the night !*
The celebration lasted for all nights and for all heroes of Sosaria was a night to remember for all their life!

Magichands

The wolf and the man were walking outside the tower. In the dinstane they could still hear the noises of party. And for the first time in last months they were really calm and happy.

After some seconds the man heard a voice in his head:
*Magichands... I don't know what to say... I think thank you isn't enough for what you did for me.. I tought my time on this land was ended... But i was happy because i was sure you and our friends would have killed our enemy once for all*
*Lupacchiotto i'm the one who has to say thank you because without your sacrifice we could't kill him... We all have a debt with you and we'll never be able to repay it!*...

Watching eyes of his friend, Magichands could see peace in them but also a little concern. Smiling he said to his friend:
*And now it's time i give you my present to you... All got a reward for their effort but you earn a bigger reward*
*What???? I don't need any reward... We are friends Magichands!*
*Yes you are right but this time i think you'll be happy to receive these presents*... Smiling and laughing Magichands showed to Lupacchiotto a little road in the forest: *Follow me*.

After some seconds they reached a peaceful glade and in the middle of that there was a little orb.
*What's that thing Magichands?*
*Ehehe my friend it's my first present for you!.. I'm sorry i'm not enough powerful to send you back in your plan but at least with it you can see how things are going in your world. Come here*...
When the man and the wolf were near the orb, it started to shining and after some second in it the wolf could see green plains and in it many wolf were running around all happy.
*They are..... My brothers and sisters!!!!! They are free!!! It's that true Magichands????*
*Yes my friend... For what i understood when we killed our enemy in this plan, all his generals in your world start to fight between them and your brother and sister were free from the control of the The Big Yellow Thing so they could kill all of them easily... And now they are free !*
* This is the best present you could give me my friend!! I'm so happy*... The wolf was jumping around the glade howling.

*Calm calm my friend or you'll wake up all the forest !!!*... Now follow me*.
They walked for some seconds till they reach a very very big tree... Under it there was an open that seems was fitting perfect for Lupacchiotto*
*Whatttt??????*
*Hehe my friend i know you were happy living at my home but i know you miss the open space and sleep between the nature... So i tought this could be a nice home for you: you are near our city so you can visit us everytime you want and in the meanwhile you have a your space where to live. *... From behind the tree a little creature comes out:
*And this is one of your new neighbours!... This glade is owned by this pixie and all of his brothers and sisters but i made a deal with them: they accept you as new "citizen" of their glade and i'll promise to don't bring anymore minions here... They said they are a bit annoying as pets because they burns everything*... After some seconds all started to laugh and for the first time that laugh was clear of corcern.
*Thank you very much Magichands... I don't know what to say... It's wonderful... A new home, friends and new world where live !!... This is the best reward you could make me!!*
*I'm glad you like it my friend... I know isn't like the house of a king of wolfs but i tought you can live here happy*
*King??? What??? When you discovered it??????????*
*What? Ah that you are the king of wolf of your plan? It's some months i discovered it but my idea is that also King has the right to live their life how they want.. I know what mean live everyday with rules and concerns.. So was your right don't say anything about it*
*Is there anything you didn't read in my mind my friend?????*... Wolf's face was angry but after some seconds he started to laugh with his strong voice *Oh my friend... Thank you very much !!!*
*Don't worry my friend... I'm the one that have to thank you for everything you did for us... And for not telling around what you read in my mind!!!*... The man started to laugh him too with the wolf.

After some seconds they heard a noise from distance and Magichands started to say:
*Ohhhhh i was forgetting about that... There is another person that want give you a present... To be honest i was shocked when he accepted that task but he accomplished it!.. Come out my friends*

From the shadow a man figure appeared and next to him there was a female wolf... She was elegant and in the same time strong. And when she met the eyes of Lupacchiotto there was an happiness hard to explain... After some seconds the two wolfs jump one on the other and start to run for all glade together. The two mens were watching those two wonderful creatures running around and Magichands said:

*Ang Ogger i'm really shocked!!! You walking around with a such big wolf near you!!!... You wasn't the one yelling each time: Sorcery sorcery !!!!???*
*My lord well i still think the way you and lupacchiotto speak is sorcery but in last months i studied new techniques from new masters and in this way i learnt how to speak with many other kind of creatures like this wolf!... But this isn't sorcery like yours !!!*

Magichands laughing answered: *You'll never change my friend!!... But i'm glad of it !!... Better left our friends alone... This is their night !*

The two mans were walking away from the glade when a voice stopped them:
*How did you find her??? How did you know about her???*
Smiling Magichands turned back: *I'm Magichands my friend :p... And this time you have to thank you Ang Ogger... I discovered only there was also a queen... But who found her was Ang Ogger*
The wolf walked in front of the man and started to watch him in his eyes.

*My lord!!!! What he is doing??? Does he want eat me?*
Lupacchiotto showed his fangs and after some seconds he jumped on Ang Ogger licking his face. Magichands started to laugh strong and after some second he took off from Ang Ogger the wolf.
*Lupacchiotto i think is enough for him... I think he tought you were eating him ahahah... And watch your back: your lady i think is a bit jealous of him !!*
Lupacchiotto watching his back saw her queen sitting on the ground with a determined expression... *Ouch i think you are right my friend!!! Better come back at our new home together !*
*It's better and remember that when you want the doors of our town will be always opened for you and her !*
*We'll come to visit you sometimes !! And i'm sure my lady will go with Ang Ogger in some journey!*
*I was thinking the same my friend... Ang Ogger need always someone that could protect him! I'm right Ang Ogger?*
*My Lord !!! I don't need protection !! But yes maybe some friends with me will not be so bad !!*
*My friend???? Ohhhh lupacchiotto... The world is changed... Ang Ogger that call friend a wolf!!!... I think now i saw everything in my life!!!*

The two men and the wolf start to laugh all together and after some second they start to walk outside the glade. Before they disappeared Magichands turned back and yell to Lupacchiotto:
*Thank you for everything you did my friend ! We'll never forget it!... And i'll wait you in our town !.... May the good spirits of this land be with you and your queen !*

Saying that the 2 men disappeared in the shadow and while walking back to the town they heard a long and strong howl.

*Our town is now safe my friend!... I don't know for how long but let's enjoy this moment!*
*Yes my lord !*

Magichands

This is the End of Our RP Event !!!.. It was a long story but i hope all of you enjoyed it. :D
Thank you to all people that joined us in these months :D... Thank you to EM Kincaid to help me to set up everything :D...
Long Life To Siege Perilous !!!

Magichands

P.S. If you want on Stratics forum in the thread about the Event there are also pics about it :)

Sargatanza