New RP Event ! (warning a bit longer to read :P) Last Part 17 June 2017 8PM UK

Started by Magichands, March 02, 2017, 09:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magichands

Hello All !! In these day i tought about a new event for our shard and i started to write this little story... This is only the beginning and if people will like i'll continue in game with different event hoping more people will join  :D... I'll try to held these events always during the weekends so people have more chance to attend it :)

Ah and sorry if there are mystake but it's first time i wrote so much in english :p

It was a quiet night in the town. Quiet like many others in last months. The noise of the day's activities was ended and the only sound citizens could hear was the cricket sound. All were in their home to rest after a hard day's work in front their oven. All except one person.

He was walking around town streets, enjoying the tranquility that only nights like this could give him. He was happy because his dream had come true. A town where crafters could work in a safe place, sell their goods and live with their family without the risk of a life far from big city.

But something was disturbing these tought. It was some days he had a strange felling: something wrong was happening around his town. Some days before the strange encounter with that creature. And now rumors about strange screams in the forest around the town.

*Why now? Why so suddendly? All was going well and now this...* While he was walking these questions were constantly in his head.

*Good Evening My Lord*... A voice from the shadow scared him.
*Ang !... How many times i have to tell you don't jump outside from shadow in this way? One day i'll die for an heart attack! *
*You are healthy My Lord!*
*You said the same thing 200 time ago!* And then he starts to laugh. *Sorry Arn but in last days i'm a bit nervous. And how many time i have to say you don't call me Lord??? We are friend by 30 years so you can just call me Magichands.
*Yes My Lor.. Ehrm Magichands.. But it's hard for me don't call you My Lord.. You are the Lord of this Town! *
* Oh come on.. It's only a title and at least when we are alone you can forget it no?*
* KK My Lord*.
Magichands starts to laugh * You'll never change My Old Friend*...

In the meanwhile he start to think about how many years has passed since their first encounter. A young crazy man that wanted only travel around the world and a young savage that was running away from a strange creature. *If only you could see him today... He becomes a strong and loyal ally... A true friend...You were right as always...*

*What did you say My Lord?*
*Oh nothing... Just speaking with myself my old friend... But tell me.. How it's gone your search?*
*Nothing My lord*
*What??? Nothing? You didn't find any traces?*
*Yes My Lord... Nothing... No footprints on the ground, no smells... There is nothing out of place... But....*
* But what?*
* I don't know my lord but i have a strange fellings... I'm sure there is something in these forests but i can't find anything and it's very strange...*
* You are right Ang... It's impossible that anything will escape you... But...*
* Sorcery My Lord... Sorcery... Before that creature you found in the forest... Now this... it must be sorcery for sure*
* What's wrong with this sweety creature?*
* Sweettyyyyyyy?? My lord are you crazy? It's bigger than 3 wolf, and his eyes... When they look at you, it's like he is reading your soul... Or maybe it's like he is thinking about eat you !*

Magichands start to laugh *Like now?*... Ang Ogger turn on himself just only to find in front of him that creature... An enourmous wolf black and red with 2 big yellow eyes with teeth and claws long as half man's arm...
*What the hell??? How did you come here without making noise????? See My Lord... It's this i'm speaking... It's sorcery !!!*... The big wolf start to walk slowly and then lie down near Magichands. Caressing him slowly Magichands smile and then turn on Ang Ogger *See? It's like a cat !!*
*You are crazy My Lord but maybe you know what are you doing... And don't you think maybe it's time you begin to use your ability to find something to help us to understand what's happening?*
*I'm only a crafter Ang... Maybe a good crafter but only a crafter...*
* You aren't only a crafter My Lord... You know and it's time to....*
* Ang you know i don't want speak about that... Those times are gone forever!*
* Sorry My Lord i didn't want...*
* No need to sorry Ang... It's my fault... I'm just only nervous... well it's time for you to rest a bit... Come back at your home... Eat something and sleep and tomorrow we'll see*
* All right My Lord... Good night and it's better if you go to rest you too... You are very tired*
* Ehehe don't worry my friend... I'll do it... Good Night*

Ang Ogger bows and then disappear in the shadow leaving alone the wolf and Magichands.

He start to walk around the town again with many toughts in his head.

*Why you didn't tell him who am i?* Magichands got scared by that voice
*Lupacchiotto!!! Want you too i die for an heart attack???*...
* You are healthy My lord* voice answer...
Magichands start laughing *For how much time did you spy us????*...
*Oh well not much... Anyway why you didn't tell him who am I??*
*Are you crazy??? What's do you think will be his reaction?? Ang Ogger don't worry.. This big wolf can speak with me in my head and he isn't dangerous !!!... I bet he will start to yell around: Sorcery!! Sorcery!!! No no better if he doesn't know anything for the moment*
*Well but isn't wrong that... It's your Sorcery !!!*
*Sorcery??!! Are you crazy?? i didn't cast any sorcery.. How could i know that you were coming from another plane and that my healing spell will bonded you to me???.. I tought only to help a creature wounded !!*
*Yes and i thank you for that.. But you cast a sorcery*
*Strange your way to say thank you !! Well better come back at home... It's too late*

The wolf and the lord turn in a street and start to follow it to come back home.
* Who are you?*
That simple question.. *What you mean? I'm the Lord of this town and i'm a crafter*
* No i asked you who are you really? Your friend say something...*
* I don't want speak about it !!*
* But you say you are the lord of this town right? Isn't responsability of a lord protect his citizens? If you can do something and you don't do it you are running away from you responsability*
*What the hell??!!! A wolf that make me a sermon about my responsability!!!*
* Can you do something more for your town and citizens??*
* No!! Well... No... Or maybe... I could... But it's hard... It's something forgot...*
* Well if you remember it isn't forgot... So if you don't do that you are running away from your responsability*
* What??? Or damn... You are right... But... But... It's so painful...*
* W h o A r e Y o u?*
* Oh stop! Come on i'll show you*

Magichands starts to walk faster with the wolf behind him and after entered in his house, he went in a old room. It seemed that the room had not been open for years... And in the middle of the room he started to spell some strange words.... After some seconds a little light start to shine around the room and it went in a corner of the room lighting up a magical door.
*Listen to me Lupacchiotto... In the next room don't touch anything, understand? I'm here just to take a thing so please don't touch anything kk?*
* Understood*
While walking slowly in the room a light start to shine over everything but mostly on an manequin with a wonderful Set Armor.
*I'm sorry... I'm breaking my promise... I don't want but it's necessary this time... Forgive me* .While wispering those words a shadow appeared on Magichands's face...
* Who are you talking to?*
* Nothing my friend... Nothing*
After took all armor parts they went out from the rooms and with some strange Magichands' words the door disappear.
*So here we are... I hope it still will fit me... So many years i don't wear it... Remember Lupacchiotto: No words with anyone about what you saw this evening kk?*
*Understood... But what's this??? I can feel a powerful energy coming from that armor!!! You made it??*
*No no i wish but i wasn't so good... It was a present from a person that wanted to protect me*
*And it worked?*
*Yes it worked fine... But the cost... Was too high.. too high... *
Magichands start to wear every pieces... *Whattttt? What's are these laughing in my head!!! Why are you laughing so hard???*
* Your hat!!! That hat tip is so ridicolous on you!!!*
*What????????? It was my favourite hat!! Don't joke me about it... And to be honest i can't accept this from...* Magichands start to laughs * from a sweety wolf with a pink ribbon *
*Pink Ribbon??? Where is it?....* Turning back Lupacchiotto see a big pink ribbon on his tail... *Whattttttt???? Take it out from me now or I...*
*You what??? You started joking me about my hat... Or maybe you want that ribbon between your ears?*
*Whatttttt????? Take away that damn thing from my head !!!!!* After that he jumps on Magichands fighting playfully and licking his face...*
*KK kk you won... The ribbon is gone but you have to sorry with me for my hat !!!*
*Maybe i'll do it.. Or maybe not*
*You are a crazy wolf !!!*
*Well that for sure... I'm going around with a Crazy Man with a stupid hat on his head !!*
Still laughing Magichands pats Lupacchiotto and they go outside the house.

*Listen me ... From now it will be not a joke... I don't know how, but i had a strange felling about everything is happening around our town... I think we'll need many nights before explore every parts of these forests but if something will go bad remember to run to Ang Ogger's House... He is a friend and also if he will never admit it, he is charmed by you and your power so he will help you. Remember always this kk?*
* Understood Magichands... But you think we'll had problems?*
* Who know... You come here from another plane and maybe you aren't the only one*
The wolf and the man start walk in the forest and their shape disappear in the shadow.....

Natalia

Hoffs

Welcome to the forums, Magichands, and thanks for posting the story.

ii & Sabin

Sargatanza

Greate undertaking! Thank You!
"rumors about strange screams in the forest around the town" - hahaha, this about my experiments near Brit cemetery  8)

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Quote from: Sargatanza on March 03, 2017, 05:23:08 PM
Greate undertaking! Thank You!
"rumors about strange screams in the forest around the town" - hahaha, this about my experiments near Brit cemetery  8)
remind me to stay clear of that area ;)

Magichands

Thank you all for the kind words !!
I wait you all for the first part of this new event next Saturday, 11 March 2017 at 8PM UK, at UWSP Town :)

In the meanwhile if you want and have the patience to read, here there is another part of this story :)

The horse was gallopping along the road. The man riding him was bent, trying to help his mount to go faster.

*Faster my friend... Fast as the wind... We have no time to lose*. While he was wispering these words, his thoughts were going to events happened in the last days.
*Before that awesome wolf, then those screams around our city and now this... What did he find in that forest? And how did he survive with all those wounds?*

The previous night he was patrolling the border of UWSP town when from the shadow the big wolf appeared. He was bringing with him his lord but it was all wrong. The lord was too bent. And after some seconds all two ended up on the ground. *My lord, Lupacchiotto what's happened !!!?*. There was blood everywhere and it was impossible to know where it come from ... *HEALERS !!!! SOMEONE CALL HEALERS.. OUR LORD NEED HELP!!!!*
He started to yell with all his voice and after some minutes 4 monks appeared near him.
*I don't know what happened but i can't stop his bleeding !!!!*
*Let him to our hands Sir.... We'll try to help best we can.. But first we need to take him in a safe place...*... While saying that they started to whisper some strange words.
*My house is just after the road's corner... Follow me!!!*
With some efforts they brought the lord in the house and after lay down him on a bed, a monk said to the man: *Now please let us make our job... Wait outside till we'll call you*

*How did he survive with all those wounds??? It's impossible!!!... The night before was dying and the next morning he was weak but live!!!... And how that damn wolf went in his room if I guarded the door for all the time????*... But there was a thought that was worrying him more than everything... *Why that armor??? Why did it break his promise? It was more than 20 years he didn't wear that armor !!!... Sorcery !!! Sorcery must be involved in all this !!*
He was riding with all these thoughts when a voice woke him up.

*ALT !!!... Who are you? And what are you doing here?*
He was in front of the gate of the wonderful city of Trinsic. Caressing his mount, he dismounted whispering this words *Thank you my friend... Fast as only you can do*... Then he turned to the guards.
*Sorry Sirs, i'm bit in a hurry... I'm Ang Ogger... My Lord Magichands sent me here from UWSP town to ask help... I need to enter in your town*
*UWSP town? Never heard about it... And not even that name... Sorry we can't allow you to e....*
*Soldiers!!! Let him get in the town immediately !!!*... With a white face they turned to the Guard's Captain. *Captain ! But we don't k....*
*It's an order !!! Have you ever asked yourself from where your armors and weapons come from??? Do you think our crafters can supply everything alone??They come from that City !!... Come with me Ang Ogger and sorry for these 2 stupids men*

Ang Ogger without losing time walked through the gate and reached the captain.
*Thank you Captain for your help... I'm really in hurry and i haven't much time to lose. I still have to many cities to visit*
*I understand Ang... I'll try to send a messages to other city so you will not have to bother about guards.
* Thank you very much Captain... You are kind as usually*
* Don't thank you me... If you are here, big troubles are coming. Or Lord Magichands will not send his best man around cities*
Laughing Ang Ogger answered * Perspicacious as usully Captain! But this time i don't know what problems we'll have to face... For the first time My Lord didn't explain me anything... He just told me: Ang Ogger i need you run in every city and ask for help... We need help !*
* Well it's better that you don't lose more time then. Our square is just a bit forward from here... And be safe Ang!
* You too Captain... And thank you for your help!*
After an handshake, Ang Ogger started to walk to the square.

*I hate this thing... Why did he send me to make this !!*...
Reached the square he start to yell .
*Citizens of Trinsic... I'm Ang Ogger and i come from the UWSP Town.. My Lord Magichands sent me here to ask your help... We are all in danger... Something strange is happening around our town and my Lord need assistance in his research. Please help us in this dark time !!!... And remember we are all in danger !!*
After some second he turned back to the gate of the city... *As usually noone listen me... Why did he send me? !!!... Or noone listen me or they ask: what's the pay??? Bha !!*

He was walking to the gate when a voice stop him.
* Hey you !*
* Here we are... Another that will ask me: what's the pay? Bha....* He turned back to the voice telling: *Yes sir?*
* How can i reach your town?*
* There isn't p... What??? My town?? I didn't think anyone will ask me this !!*
* Well if i have to help you i need to know where to go isn't?*
* Oh yes Sir !!... Our town is just a bit south far from Luna City... In the Malas Continent !
* Ouch a bit far !... Well it's better if i start to move now !*
* Well if you want there is a faster way. You know that big Magic Tower in Britain? You can reach faster UWSP from there !*
* Ahaha... Are you crazy? That bunch of mages will empty my bag in 2 sec for a travel gate!!*
* No No Sir.. My Lords has an aggremeent with them... There is no fee to pay in Britain's Magic Tower and Umbra's Magic Tower !!*
* What??!!!!!! The situation is more serious than i tought if they work for free !!! Well so no time to lose... We'll meet at your town and i hope your Lord worth my efforts !!*
* Don't worry Sir... My Lord is a great Man !!!*
* We'll see.. We'll see... Last thing: when we have to meet there?*
* Oh my god !!... I forgot to tell that in the square !!.. I'm so stupid !!!*
* Don't worry man... I'll spread the word around this city but when is the metting?*
* Next Saturday Sir !!*
* KK see you there then... And don't forget to tell when there is the meeting in the other cities !!*
* Sure Sir !... But can you tell me your name???*
But the man was disappeared.

A bit amazed Ang Ogger come back to his horse thinking about that man..
*Maybe you are right my Lord... There is still hope for our world... There are still men that look for an adventure instead a pay !! But i hope this will be not our last adventure !! *

Saluting captain and guards at the city's gate, Ang Ogger caress his horse and start to whisper: Fast My friend ! Fast as Wind !... We have many cities to visit before come back home !!!*.

The shape of the horse and the man disappeared in a cloud of dust....

Magichands

The town's arena was full of brave warrior and mages. They were discussing each other about this calling of the town's lord when he appeared with his windrunner near him. His walk was slow and he had many heavy bandages around his arms and legs.
After a moment of shock for this view, all people begun to chat each other and the nervousness was increasing. Then Lord Magichands started to speak:

*Hello my friends !... Thank you for responding so quickly to my help request :)... And sorry for the wait but i was patrolling our forest. I think we are in great danger and we need to act very fast.I think all of you know rumors about strange screams in the forest around the town. Well these aren't only rumors... Follow me pls*

After these words he turned and start to walk to the forest with all his friends behind him. After some minutes they all reached a clearing zone in the forest where they can saw an horrible show: body parts everywhere, skinned animals and bones were everywhere.
*Here you can see what me and lupacchiotto found last night... Enemies are becoming more aggressive and i don't know how long it will be before they attack our city... Me and this wolf showed them isn't a good idea for them go near our city but i don't know if this is enough. And more important i think i have an idea why they are here. Better if we come back in a safer place where to speak*.

After coming back to the arena area Lord Magichands started to spell strange words and after some seconds everything changed. In front of all those braves warriors and mages there wasn't an arena but an high and beatiful white tower. After some moments of surprise they started to enter in the tower where,after some spells, bench and magic protection began to appear and Lord Magichands begin his story:

*Welcome in my tower. As you can see around and in this tower there are many mana crystal and under us there are many mana lines that intersect in this point. I built the tower in this place to hide this great power from wrong person and i tought that this illusion was enough. But i think i was wrong. Some nights ago me and lupacchiotto were patrolling our forest when i felt something strange... There was something wrong in the air... After checking everywhere and find nothing i had the idea to use a reveal spell... Well not a good idea... That spell broke an illusion and we found ourselves in the middle of an enemy's camp... There were so many undead and demons... I had to thank you this little wolf if i'm still alive because without any hesitation he attacked our enemies killing many of them and giving me the time to cast some spells to help us... But from nowhere a portal is appeared and something start come out from it... It was a dark and powerful enemy... His aura was something i've never heard in my life... And his laugh... I can't forget it... I tried to cast many of my powerfull spell on him but nothing worked and then he gave me a taste of his power... After pronouncing some strange words i felt a terrible pain and then my bones started to burn... Fortunately lupacchiotto saved me again distracting him for a moment so i could cast a spell to dispel that magical gate... I think the monster wasn't expecting something like that because he started to scream and in my head i heard a voice telling me: I'll come back on this world... And this will be your end !!!... After this i haven't memory of anything... When i woke up i was my bedroom with around many healers and lupacchiotto. When i recovered from my wound i tought to call all of you here.
As you know i'm bonded with this wolf.. I don't know why but my healing spell on him had that effect and now he can speak with me in my head. He told me that those monsters are coming from the same plan where he comes from and that they are using his brothers and sisters as payment for powerful people that in this world are helping to open enough portal to begin an invasion. He told me also that big yellow thing we meet in that night is a powerful enemy of his plan that was banned and that found a way to free himself and now he want our world!... We need to act now to stop him... But before we need to find their main camp and to do that we need the power of one his generals.*

In that moment Lord Magichands take out from one of his bags two little statue of a lich and a demon.
*As you can see in our last patrol we captured these 2 minions that can help us to find these generals. I know you can think it will be dangerous use them but it's the only way we have to fight against this danger. And we think our best choice will be the Lich General. It will be very dangerous attack his camp and his minions but with his power we'll have more chance to find the main camp. You'll be with me?*

After some seconds all the brave warriors and mages start to say together:
*We are with you ! We have to defend our world !! We'll follow you everywhere !!*

Smiling and thinking about how he was lucky to have so many trustworthy friends Lord Magichands said:

*Thank you very much my friends !... Then let's go to kill this enemy !!... I'll open a portal that will lead us in his camp but pay attention because on the road will may meet some enemy that will try to stop us... So keep your weapon ready to sing their battle sounds !!!*

After some magic words a portal appeared near MagicHands and all the brave man and women enter in it starting a fight for their life and their world.
The battle was tough and bloody but the brave fighters were enough strong to kill all minions and reach the main building of the camp where they met the general of Lich army. He tried to stop them but his power wasn't enough because all those brave fighters were fighting for everything they believed in and at the end they defeated him.

Lord Magichands went near general corpse and after took from him a neck he started to yell:

*For Our World ! For our Lifes ! We'll never stop till this enemy will be destroyed !!!... But remember my friends this is only a battle... We have still to win the war!... So now come back to your home to rest and be ready for my next call... We'll show these monsters they'll never take our world!!*

Magichands

Thank you very much for joining in this event !... It's always a pleasure play with so kind and wonderful players  ;D ;D ;D ;D... And without you nothing would happen :D... Thank thank you very much again !!... And be ready for my next call :D

Magichands :D

Creeger

Thank you for putting on the event, Magic. I always enjoy them. And I'll show up ready to fight, for the next one! (I was in blacksmith mode today  ::) )

Hoffs

Thanks again for putting on the event. Very cleverly done, as ever.

Natalia

You truly deserve your name, Magichands.  Your events are magical!

Magichands

Magichands

The wolf was running in green plains and near him there were many brothers and sisters. He felt so happy and satisfied of his life. Their world was so perfect: enough food for all, no predators and a worderful plain as home. But suddendly all his friends were immobilize with chains and an hideous laugh begin to speak:

*All your friends are mine... You'll be mine... Everything will be mine!!!!! *

After this words the wolf started to fell a pain and the only things he could do was screaming: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

The wolf woke up suddendly and in front of him there was a man was studying some books.

*Another nightmare my friend? In last days it's happening often...*.
How he knew always what was happening around him, was still a mystery for the wolf.
*Maybe it's your fault... It's a week last thing i see before sleep his your face on those books... But you never sleep?*
The man's laugh was a so nice sound for his ears.
*My friend i sleep enough don't worry... It's only i can't accept i'm failing with all my spells to localize that Big Yellow Thing*...

After said that Lord Magichands close the book and start to snort... *There must be something i'm missing... I tried with all spells i know, i tried with all spells you teached me but nothing and nothing nothing... It's impossible !!!*
*Well maybe because i didn't teach you anything... You just take those spells from my head while speaking with you*
*Oh come on my friend... I just spied in your head a bit... As you did in mine isn't?*
*I didn't.... Oufff... Kk maybe i did that*
Still laughing Lord Magichands pat gently his friend on head and come back to think a solution for their problem.
*I miss something.... But what?*

*Maybe you can mix our magic and see what will happen*
*Oh you know i can't do that... I can't control in the same moment all those two kind of magic.. Is impossible for me.... But......... Waitttttttttt !!!!! You are a genius my friend!!!*
*What????*
*You found the solution to our problem.... Mix the magic !!... I can't do that but WE can do that together*
*Whatttttttt???? Did you remember what happened last time we mix our magic? I got bonded to you !!!*
*Oh well that time was different.. I was trying to help you adding my magic without your help.. But now we'll mix our magic together in a new spell : me with mine and you with yours. It will work i'm Sure !!!!*
*So you want use for the first time a new spell, mixing different magic, to localize a monster that we don't know what power owns? Y O U A R E   C R A Z Y !!!!*
*Uhmmm well maybe you are right... It's better if we make some practice on some monsters that come from your same plan but that are lesser dangerous... I have an idea!*

Lord Magichands runned outside the room and after some noise and screams he come back with a smile on his face.
*KK i think we can make the first try... We'll use this claw to find his owner*
*W H O is the owner???*
*Oh a little friend of ours heheh*
The wolf got up from the floor saying: * This will be our end....*
*Don't worry my friend... Trust me... Now this is the plan: i'll start to cast my localization spell and after you'll start with your.. When we'll have the full control of our spell we'll try to mix them in a new spell and see what will happen... Are you ready?*
*N O... but it doesn't matter for you, right?*
Laughing he answered: *You are right my friend!*

After some seconds Lord Magichands started to cast his spell and next the wolf started with his spell. Whispering the man said:
*Remember only when you have the full control of your spell try to mix it with mine*
After some minutes the room was shaken by a great force and in front of the man and the wolf,a shining light appeared. Without any wait the light start to move to the next room and stop in a corner where there was a statue of a lich.

*IT WORKED !!! WE DID IT!!!*
Lord Magichands started to jump around the room like an happy kid who got his present.

Then he turned to his friend saying:
*WE DID IT!!! Now we can lozalize our enemy!!*
*Yes now we know how to localize him but what will happen when we'll use this new spell against him? We don't know what powers he owns...*
*You are right as usually my friend and it's for that we'll need again the help of our friends! You saw last time: they are so strong and brave !!!!*
*Yes and it's only for this reason that i'll help you with this crazy thing.. But listen to me: he is powerful so better be ready to fight*
*Oh don't worry... Our friends are powerful too and i'll set up a little protection just in case anything will go wrong !*
*Ok if you are so confident i'll trust in you and your friends... But now it's better make more practice*
*Yes we need more practice... You are right!*