Started by Nadir, November 18, 2016, 10:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Hi All,

Im Nadir.

See you about on the shard. Hopefully  ;D

Blind Otto

Hail.
I can't say I've seen you about. But then, I've not seen anyone about.
If I don't see you about, which I won't, please don't take it personally.
*walks into a wall, apologises profoundly*

Tjalle

Hail Nadir/Pwny!

Welcome to the forums.

Nadir

What a wonderful welcome so far. Better than expected!

I'll be wandering around the shard over the weekend. If anyone fancies going on a hunt or doing something fun give me a message!  :)

Razz

Hey Nadir. Welcome to the boards!

Creeger

Howdy! Give me a shout in General Chat. We'll find some trouble to get into  ;)

Tjalle

Quote from: Nadir on November 18, 2016, 02:07:30 PMI'll be wandering around the shard over the weekend. If anyone fancies going on a hunt or doing something fun give me a message!  :)

Might as well mention that Nadir is in Hi-5 in case someone didn´t know that.

CharGar

I didn't know that. Thanks!

Nadir

Quote from: Tjalle on November 18, 2016, 03:53:38 PM
Quote from: Nadir on November 18, 2016, 02:07:30 PMI'll be wandering around the shard over the weekend. If anyone fancies going on a hunt or doing something fun give me a message!  :)

Might as well mention that Nadir is in Hi-5 in case someone didn´t know that.

Oops, thought it was common knowledge, yes I am in Hi5  :)

Here's a link to some of my videos from my main prodo shard Europa and has some Atlantic videos thrown in - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7OabRP5Ma-8RpZo3csbxpQ

It'd be good to get some footage of Siege and put together a promotional video or two to get the numbers rolling in. So if you see me, don't run off and hide, fight me or ask for my help and im very friendly.  :) I just want more people/interaction as im sure everyone else does. See you about.

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Hello Nadir are you Zora alt?  Or are you another person totally?  I think we had a tango in Trinsic during the last event?  I was Kenzie that day. Lovely dance moves you have.

Nadir

Quote from: Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Vixen on November 18, 2016, 05:42:56 PM
Hello Nadir are you Zora alt?  Or are you another person totally?  I think we had a tango in Trinsic during the last event?  I was Kenzie that day. Lovely dance moves you have.

Im PwnySlaystation from Stratics. Im British and live in the UK. I don't think me and Zora could be any more different lol. :)

Lore Denin

Nadir is a worthy and honorable opponent. Though he is in Hi-5, he'd be someone you could hunt with or battle against.

-Lore