Am I in the right place?

Started by Nazghoul Mortis, September 01, 2016, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazghoul Mortis

I'm looking for the Gilfane boards.  I was helped by a couple Gilfane members the other day & would like to talk more about joining the guild.  If this is not the place for such things, please re-direct me to the proper place.  Thank you in advance!

Natalia

This is the right place!  Our GM, Lady Hoffs, will probably contact you soon.  Very glad you found us!  Congrats on getting your taming skill up!

Nazghoul Mortis

Sara Dale

Loud and clear.  I showed you where the tele is on Ice Island to get you back from that frozen place.

Lore Denin

Well Met Nazghoul Mortis,

You will not find a nicer group on any shard. Welcome to the WC forums

-Lore

Nazghoul Mortis

Thanks guys!  Also, thanks for showing me the teleporter!

Tjalle

Ian James

Hello!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Creeger

Hello Naz. Glad you found us. You seem to be active during my evening play time. If you ever want help with questing or training in the evenings, just call for me in general chat. I'm normally online from 8:00pm CST to 10:00-ish.

ii & Sabin

CharGar

Natalia

I'm the quiet voice who always hops in chat to congratulate you when you announce a taming goal met.  :)  You are doing very well!  Hope to meet you in game soon!

Hoffs

Greetings, Nazghoul. When do you tend to be awake in these lands?

Becca

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Quote from: Sara Dale on September 02, 2016, 12:03:23 AM
Loud and clear.  I showed you where the tele is on Ice Island to get you back from that frozen place.

ok I need to know about the place for the wife (when she gets around to training)