Siege Perilous Museum of Marvelous Jewelry

Started by Dr Alzheimer, May 01, 2016, 11:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Alzheimer

Thank you! And a big thanks to Hoffs, who donated another piece. Now only 7 open - I will update soon.

There is a public Gallery of Distinguished Museum Donors with more than 15 people who donated jewelry pieces. You can see the names engraved on all those little statues which are located inside and outside :)

This game would be nothing without people like you - and the same is true for my museum.
Two beer or not two beer - that is the question! Shakespeare.

Dr Alzheimer

LennyM95

Are you just looking for the doom drop ring and bracelet? Nothing fancy?

Dr Alzheimer

Hi! Thanks for asking! I already got those. Forgot to post an update. But I am still searching the Sterling Silver Ring and if you have 50 Turn-Ins left, I would gladly buy them :)

Dr Alzheimer

Here is the updated list - two parts now, because it gets longer and longer...

Leprechaun

Posted on stratics:

Quote from: Uvtha, post: 2746578, member: 2343There used to be a quest in Occlo that granted you "an old ring".  Didn't have any stats, just a name and I think it was dark orange.  Not sure if that quest still exists.  I bet someone has one.
:D 

I don't know if you want or need the " Old Ring " and " Old Necklace " set.
But I dropped them off in the mailbox along with some of the pillows you were looking for.
I am going through my hoard of Mibs now, and if I fish up anymore pillows  I will send them along.

Dr Alzheimer

Dear Leprechaun!

I was surprised and very happy to find your mail. Thank you! I like and need these items. I didn't even know they exist on Siege. Can you tell me where they are from?

I got a good stock will pillows now, I dont need more. But I could use more of these pedestals.

Your statuette in the Gallery of Museum Donors will be placed tonight;

Thank you so much!

Dr Alzheimer

Thanks, I found that, too. But we don´t have New Haven, right?

Leprechaun

I have no idea where that " Old set " came from. I am a hoarder and found them in a chest I had with other odds & ends.
People are so careless they just keep dropping things. :o
It is a good thing I am always on the look out for different things to add to my ever evolving collection otherwise they might get lost. :)

ii & Sabin

Quote from: Leprechaun on August 18, 2016, 11:07:01 PM

I have no idea where that " Old set " came from. I am a hoarder and found them in a chest I had with other odds & ends.
People are so careless they just keep dropping things. :o
It is a good thing I am always on the look out for different things to add to my ever evolving collection otherwise they might get lost. :)

lol

Dr Alzheimer

I need some more of these pedestals...

We can trade or I will pay nice amounts of gold :)

Dr Alzheimer

Blind Otto

I imagine they're extremely rare, but wasn't there a wedding bracelet/ring at some point?

Dr Alzheimer

Yeah. I might have one, but didnt they have problems with locking down?