Traders Quest Guild Signs

Started by Reuggan, May 24, 2015, 11:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuggan

Looking to complete a set of these signs. Can trade you a double I have, or pay.

Signs I Need:
Fishermans

Signs I Have Doubles for Trade:
Armaments
Assassins
Bardic
Blacksmiths
Cooks
Fighters
Healers
Illusionists
Miners
Shipwrights
Seamens
Sorcerers
Tailors
Tinkers
Traders
Warriors

Victim

I have a Healers' Guild, and would love to trade it for a Miners' guild.

Reuggan

Sure, I will try to catch up with you sometime

Branwyn of Errol

Desdemona has seamans and would trade for rogue.

Reuggan

Thanks for the trade Desdemona.
It is a wood container engraving tool that you can use to engrave the signs.

Hoffs

Quote from: Branwyn of Errol on May 31, 2015, 11:57:40 PM
Desdemona has seamans and would trade for rogue.

I might have known...

Branwyn of Errol

Victim

I have a spare Sailors' Guild sign if anyone wants to trade for it. let me know what you have.

Reuggan

Updated with a few more doubles. Still looking for a few.

Reuggan

I have updated the first post with more doubles. If anyone is collecting their own set, or wants a certain one, I will trade a double that I have for any other.

Reuggan

Many thanks to Sara Dale for trading me one sign and offering the other to me "on loan". So I have a complete set for now, but would like to get Sara her Fisherman's sign back. If anyone comes across one, I have the signs above for trade or can pay in gold.

Reuggan

So Sara, you probably thought you would never see your sign again. I kinda thought that, too. Well, almost a year later, I finally pulled my own Fishermans sign.  :)
Thanks for loaning me that one, and I will be returning yours to you next weekend.

I have 20/28 going on a second set, if anyone else is collecting these and wants to trade. Or I can just put the whole set in the April 2019 auction when I finally get the last couple I need...  :)

Freja

Congrats getting your Fishermans sign :)
Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter