Freja would like your votes.

Started by Tjalle, May 06, 2015, 05:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freja

As some of you do not read stratics, I will post the text here:
Dear Siege Players, PvP'ers as well as non PvP'ers.
Will you be willing help me making an even, meant is to bringing the fun back on Siege?

I make it as a poll, where your vote will be visuel to know who agree and who disargree, you can changes your vote if you changes opinion.

The goels for the event is:
1. Bringing old Siege players back
2. Making new players try out Siege
3. Getting rid of old hate, just for a week
4. Getting players out of hiding
5. Making the players, PvP'ers as well as non PvP'ers dress up for PvP and not running in crap and die in 3 sec.
6. Remove dry looting and heavy looting
7. Less cheap tactics to win on any cost
8 All in all, bringeing the fun back

Now here is my idea.

The event will be in special zones:
VvV Battle towns
Old Dungeons in Felucca
Termur /Abyss
The Sea
Around player shops

The zones are places where a vew battle will effect the way of looting. That include thief actions.

The looting will work this way, each player carry a bag, light yellow, in the backpack, he place something in it for the winner to loot. Thieves can steal from this yellow bag and if they die, they will only lose their yellow bag

What is in the bag is up to the players. If he die alot, he may only add something good once a day if he can't afford more

A PvM'er may use it as his loot bag, and if killed, the winner get all he looted from monsters.

A Crafter may drop some crafted stuff in it, could be a suit with room for more imbuing, or anything else, he use to sell on his vendor.

I'm sure a PvP'er can find something too or use a yellow bag he looted from someone else.

One thing more, a book, the winner can write a note in and sign. As books are bugged, when using both EC and CC, always start on a new page and use short phrase in EC to make it readable for all.

If I can get support for this idea, I will make a post on U.Hall with the invatation and ask you all help me dropping books with the text both on Siege and on other shards.

If we can do it, June 1th would be the day to start the week.

Thanks all

The question for the poll is Will you be willing to agree to a fun week, with less looting?

The options to vote for is:

Yes I will agree to the rules for the event [ ]

I will not agree to the rules for the event [ ]

I don't think it will work [ ]

Not decided yet [ ]

My guild do have special looting rules, so can't agree [ ]

See my reply [ ]
Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter