Tyrath

Started by Leprechaun, August 08, 2016, 01:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leprechaun

I know some here don't read Stratics forums and this is too important to miss.

Tyrath posted this today on the Siege boards:

"Was not going to say anything about this  and just pass quietly into the spirit world.  A couple of you though are FB friends and have mentioned this to other friends in game.  No I am not angry  and I am actually very touched by your concern.  3 months ago I was diagnosed with a malignant tumor that is attached to my spine where my neck and shoulders meet.   It is inoperble  as it is very entwined in my spinal cord.   In short I am going to die.  We could try to remove it but the surgeon says I have about a 3% chance of surviving and would be parylyzed from the neck down.   That is not acceptable for me and would not be living.    Please no sympathy, I have no fear of death and am ready to walk with honor in the spirit world with my ancestors.  I went to the Doctor Friday and got the results of the xrays scans and battery of test.   The cancer has grown pretty fast up and through my spinal column and has entered my skull.   The pain most of the time is nearly unbearable.    So depending on how it progresses from here I have somewhere between 3 weeks and 3 months left in this life or I could fall over dead tomorrow.  Personally I am banking on the 3 months because I stuff I need to get done before I make the long walk to the spirit world.

IF I don't make it that long, I want to thank all the players of Siege and Legends for many years of good times and friendships.  I have been debating what to do with all of my things in game.  On siege part of me says just move everything into the island keep and let it go IDOC when I die and my wife cancels my credit cards.  On legends I will probably move everything into my prime swamp castle and give it to a friend.    It has been a pleasure being a part of UO for these last 18 years through the good and the bad.... LOL Remember AOS Launch 
or the Shard Wipe....   This is not good bye yet as I still have some time, and When Tyrath is not seen anymore and my houses go into decay... You good folks know why     Honestly my focus and attention span is not high enough at this time to play on Siege and the drama makes my head throb Literally      So I guess if I don't see you again this is goodbye and not if I do see you again"

Tjalle

Aye, very sad news.

Hoffs

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Indeed sad news, my prayers are sent for him, family. 

Dr Alzheimer

This is depressing. He is such a unique, honest, courageous and great soul!
Two beer or not two beer - that is the question! Shakespeare.

Ian James

:-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob