An Old Widow Returns

Started by Ailieve, July 17, 2013, 05:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ailieve

Hello!

I am Ailieve of Wispwood Shire. I've been away four or five years, but finally wandered back. I'm very glad to see the White Council is still around, and even happier that Wispwood hasn't changed much. Whoever is taking care of the Golden Unicorn -- thank you. I created it back in 1999, and I'm very happy to see it still standing. I'm not sure how I feel about a parrot being named after me, but it did make me grin.

Thank you for the assistance in alliance chat I've gotten over the past couple of weeks. It's been very nice to have as I stumble around trying to remember who is who and what is where.

Tjalle

ii & Sabin

Welcome! Glad you are back!

Hoffs

Welcome back, Ailieve. It's good to meet a Wispwood legend. Bruin holds the Auraglade buildings these days, although he has not played the game actively for some time. Kush still has his buildings in Deep Forest and Goodah has two keeps in the NW of Yew, but neither have been active the past few years either :(

Adrianas

I believe I have a complete copy of the Wispwood webpages, if the site is down.  Willie lamented once that he thought the website would disappear so I grabbed a copy of it.

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

Ailieve

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Adrianas

Ahah!  And I *have* located the files for the Wispwood website.  I have the complete site - rules of conduct, the whole shabang.  Should anyone from Wispwood ever need it. . . .

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

Ailieve

I wouldn't mind getting copies. :)

Adrianas

Most excellent!  I have sent you a private message so we can figure out how to do this.

Ailieve

The old CWS forum files were received and are greatly appreciated.

Bruin

Hi Ailieve!  How are you?  Glad to see you have returned!  I haven't been in game much at all, but I do check these forums every once in a while.  Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

Ailieve

I took a long break, but back again. Glad to see the White Council is still around. :)

Creeger

Wolfman