Very Interested in Joining GIL!

Started by Vama Marga, March 30, 2013, 03:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vama Marga

Hello;

It's been a week since I graduated from NEW2 and I have been pondering where to go, and what to do next... Gilfane members have been very helpful to me in regards to getting accustomed to Siege Perilous during this time, so I definitely thought it worthwhile to explore this matter further. I play a crafter mage who mainly enjoys harvesting resources and hoarding new found riches. I also get alot of enjoyment scouting for IDOCs, and hunting in the classic anti- virtue dungeons. :)

Please let me know what would be required of me in this endeavor.

Thanks for your time and I'd totally look forward to playing with you in game!

-Vama Marga

Ginsu

Hello there
gratz on graduating from NEW2.

Tjalle

Wolfman

I think you already did a lot of things:
Introduced yourself, joined our forums. Please read our rules on our main page gilfane.com
Hoffs will try to get a hold of you in game as soon as he sees this I am sure.

Welcome to the boards and to Siege. Good to have you!

Natalia

Congrats on your graduation!  Hope to meet you in game soon!

ii & Sabin

Great to see you here - hope the Talisman helped!

Cya in Game
ii and Sabin

Hoffs

Thanks for the message. I have sent you a PM.

Angel

Hello
I would like you to consider me for joining your guild. I'm looking for a guild that does game content as a group as have spent to many years in the past going solo as i mainly did a lot off pottering around to chill in game between taking lectures, but now that I have retired I'm looking forward to taking up a more active role (partner permitting).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Angel

CharGar

Creeger

Welcome, Angle. I've sent you a private message that you can find in "My Messages" along the top tool bar.